The alarm clock tells you when to go
* You're not ashamed of drooling in
* You know what Superglue tastes like.
(believe me,it's not good)
* You celebrate space and observe your
* Coffee and Red Bull are tools, not
* People are nauseated just by smelling
your caffeine breath.
* You are surprised when you see an
art piece in your school.
* You think everything is possible.
* You've fallen asleep in the bathroom.
* You've listened to all your CDs in
less than 48hours.
* Your laptop or pc nv shut down.
* You're not seen in public.
* You lose your house keys for a week
and you don't even notice.
* You take notes and leave messages
with a rapidograph and expensive
* You combine breakfast, lunch and
dinner into one single meal.
* You see holidays only as extra
* You've got more photographs of
references than of actual people.
* You can live without human contact,
food or daylight, but if you can't
* When you're being shown pictures of a
trip, you ask about the human scale,
lighting, taken of wat cam, bla bla
* You can use Photoshop, Illustrator
and make a web page, but you don't know
how to use Excel.
* You refer to great designer (dead or
alive) by their first name as if you
knew them(Frank, Corbu,Mies, Norman).
* You buy 50 dollars worth of magazines
that you haven't read yet.
*girlfriend or boyfriend is not
important anymore when u bz doing ur
* A graphic designer's job's scoop =
director+image consultant+bla bla
gosh!!!m i still a graphic designer @.@
* You will noe wat time yo mouth
started to smell bad in da MORNING.
* You will forget what is the meaning
* you will be STONE when you run Out of
ideas. (this is TRUE)
* exam means nothing to you. study is
longer ur priority.
* assignments and projects are more
important than ur life. late
* going out is not just for fun
anymore, but to observe and get ideas!*
* Fake Designers tend to/normally show
their Bitchy attitude. Real Designers
are much nicer and maybe more humble
* U dragged urself back to hostel in
flip flops, shirt of yesterday's, n
3/4 asleep face just in time others
were marching their way handsomely to
* U go for a shopping spree for
papers, markers, model boards, glues,
cutters, pc rams and printer inks
instead of shoes n clothes even there
is no mega sale (there never is for
this kinda stuff)
* You don't care if people see you in
your scruffiest torn shirt and pyjamas
at work. But if there's a formal
you'd be the one competing to look the
* You have to to put up with egoistical
"Its-MY-idea/design" sort of people who
see only what they want to but can draw
amazing perspectives on paper
* You notice people "take pride" in
staying up and working late nights but
pretend it's a burden
* You don't watch movies at the cinema.
You watch them in a minimised window on
your pc while you do 3d.
* My studio, my kitchen, my bedroom!!!
* You can make sense out of nonsense
and make people believe it all makes
perfect sense! hahaha
* When you doodle on paper, it is
usually a 3-d object with rendered
* You stayed up straight for a week
before the submission, get all dressed
up for the presentation, then shut ur
senses to the outside world for the
* You have stocks of maggi n all the
instant supplies along with the 3-in-
1's in the studio and when we talk
about studio, what's yours is
everyone's.Sounds familiar huh?
* And that include all the masking
tape, technical pens, butter papers
and even mouse!
* Noone will tease you if you come to
the studio in pj's.Its an everyday
* You talk about buildings and it's
material,method of construction bla
bla bla on