Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday YEOP!!!!




salam to u my brother,,
im so sorry i couldnt find or post special greeting for u..maybe after my final exam..i try to find something for u then yeop...anyway...
Happy Birthday OLDMAN...ur 25 this year...i think ur birhday gonna be the best birthday ever...when Batrisya Saffiyah appears in ur so called life..plus..u gonna graduate soon after 5 years of calamity..
im so happy for u serious i am..

anyway,,these are the pieces of art that i found in my computer,,,it reminds me of my childhood time with u..even i was so benggang to ingat because we often begado..and all the adik2 heard ur words..so bias!thanks for being a great abang to me..who did remind me always..

plz pray for me ..as u r now in the end of the road of success..hihihi..but..im the first anak who gonna continue master first...:)ok la..love u bro....happy birthday...awat tisyia makin gemok??jgn ckp ikut ateh...ateh dah kurus kot..hihiihih..

2 comments:

DrLanHelmy said...

oit..thanx for this post!!:)..sayang jugak awak kat yeop..haha..yes tisyia is so tembam now, n shes getting bigger everyday..soo cute!!mane gmbo nye..xde pon kat bawah tuh..??

Tyazizul said...

hehehe..dah2 already uploaded....tp gmba yg lain malas nk bubuh..asal ilang ek?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...