Thursday, May 1, 2008

golfing day

hmph...so for the short break before i attending the classes in IIUM..
my dad asked me to learn golf..since everyone in my family capable enough to swing the wood..now its my turn to grab the opportunity to learn it back again..when i was small..i used to hit the balls quite often while accompanying my parents ..but its just like hangat2 taek ayam..so do all my siblings..only 4g is so awesome in golfing..now..i have to start from A ..and dad asked me to practice until my swing is better..even he asked me to hit the balls and bring the golf set back to KL..then..before i get some work..or..before i start working..i can collect my client easily..hi hi hi..playing golf leads to gain new friends..the lavish one o.k!..durhh...~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...