Friday, May 2, 2008

a new born DR in my family




--->http://babyzshulan.blogspot.com/
my anak sedare blog...she is so cuteeeee!!like her auntie..indeed


si tisya comel and her papa chomol..

family photo

anak papa tido atas perut papa yang boroi...baju oren sangat lawa..sape yang bagi?

yesterday...i got a text from yeop..telling me that he has got the "DR title"..and he accomplished his degree..wow...congrats yeop..im so proud of u...when there is a DR in a family..totally makes myself easier to get Emcee..ha ha ha..anyway congrats...i dunno how can i express my words..but all of us...proud of u...and...tahniah!..now..i can call ur name DR Azlan Helmy for sure..damn..so envy..
i have to past 2 more big exams to get AR title..as a present..i need tisya!hahaha

2 comments:

umi_e said...

Tahniah! Semoga adiknya @ Tya akan turut berjaya :)

Tyazizul said...

Insya Allah..same2 laa akak doakan kejayaan Tya dunia n akhirat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...