Thursday, September 18, 2008

i love my kuih..so do my kuih loves me :D

cup cake biscuit
chocolate chips biscuit

to be frank,,

saya sangat excited membuat kuih raya..

this year is the only year yg saya sgt FREE

last year ..i was a grad student of IIUM..

bz with design..i even sahur n break fast in my studio..

so,,i take the opportunity to bake as many as i can..

apparently,i did almost 4 types of biscuits..and definiately i ll upload the pics of

my kueh....so,the art blood is in my body...every biscuit that i made..should have

an aesthetical value massively...such as...colour,shape,...i dont want my biscuit to look

dull or lame...remember "LESS IS BORE"...my mom said that my biscuit is so nice!

im exremely happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

can i change my carrier from be an architect to open a bakery shop?

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(mengamuk bapak aku)

"Dear Soraya, i did it...yeah..now my cup cakes are rising in the oven ...yeayyyyyyyyy!!"



tomorrow my niece is coming...yeay!!!double excited...!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...