Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Master Chef in Geelong =)

Halu everyone...its cold here in GEELONG...so cold...!!its nearly winter i assume...
so now is 12c....and later its gonna be 9c...OMG!!to be honest ..when i was in Malaysia,i cant even turn on my Air cond to the lowest temperature 16..But somehow rather..i have to admit the temperature and try to indulge myself with the coldness....adoi!!!!!
Well,,,,,,,,,,today is thursdayyyy!!
thursday is my favourite day..because i dont have any class..wooohoo...so i cant wake up late in the morning....and definitely i ll do all my houseworks today!!Houseworks??as in....washing,vacuming,wiping,waxing LOL...
so ya...when staying outside of mama's house..automatically it emerged a new character ..for instance,hardworking !!!lalalalalala....
tadaaaa......a bowl of noodle with green beans and nuggets ..i have to discipline myself to eat less sugar..less carbo..less evertyhing....huhuhu... the recipe given by Chika's hubby is so helpful.. so ya..steamed vege...+noodle+nuggets(plz dont fry)= healthy ...but seriously im afraid to go back Malaysia soon...Malaysia is food paradise....i dont want to gain my weight back!!dushhhh!so..this is my lovely workstation..where i spent most of my time here rather than anywhere else..a good daughter (anak solehah)...the lighting system in my room quite dull ..later i'll show u my comfy room....but not that comfy..serba sederhana di perantaun..sob sob...
This is the area where i can concentrate to catalyst the goal..
not to forget...the green apple....
*grin*
=)

tomorrow is FRIDAY..
i wanna eat Mussels.....=)

1 comment:

CHIKA said...

phewwiit. Dah buat recipe Doctor yang sehat tu? hahaha. jap lagi i bagitau dia. Mesti bangga sekali HAHAHAH :p

nampak sedap T___T

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...