Thursday, September 17, 2009

Raya consultation


ok...generally an architect need to produce an amazing place that helps the community ..so studying in abroad need me to learn everything by myself form A to Z...but somehow i got stuck in finding solution to create spaces in my building....so,thanks yahoo massenger and gtalk....this is how i consult with other people....and speak with architects....raihana rohmad*sniff*..

what u need ..sketches and of course butter paper...
a week moreeee to submit....!*scaryyy*
please pray for me..if u feel to see my bombastic design..kalau design buruk x nk tunjuk..
ha ha ha...
muahsss...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhh... thats a great art actually! heheheeheheh...
selamat hari raya tya....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...