Friday, October 8, 2010

i telephone 4

7ttl.jpg

Actually i dont want to publish this...but!i think i have to because its my birthday present from my husband kali ke brape entah! ha ha ha ...u know what?!!!when i arrived to Melbourne last week,the first thing he tunjuk to me was this!the phone!!the phone is for me?i thought he buy the phone for himself ..but no..its for me ...i just used blackberry now im using iphone....husbandni really adorablelahh ..i really love him no matter where,how,when,what,why ...so maybe dengan adanya iphone,saya boleh berblog dan berbakti kepada rakyat!ecececececeece

Pesanan: Kepada adik2 di luar sana yang masih bersekolah jangan la nak suruh parents beli handphone mahal2 camni ok..i think u guys just pakai phone biase2 sudah..yang penting matlamat pengunaan phone itu...jgn mudah terpengaruh ..stakat nk on FB ke ape ke?ingat belajar dahulu ye adik-adik...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...