Thursday, May 8, 2008

happy becoming mothers day..



i dunno when will be the exact date for mother's day...apparently..the advertisement are everywhere...however.......what i want to confess in here is that..
i love my mom so much..
she is the greatest mom ever in this world...
she used to teach me a lot..since my childhood until today..
mama..if u read this....
i just wanna tell u...how special u are in my heart..
and i wont forget all ur advises to me..with ur advises,care and love..
me and yeop are graduating this year...
yeop is graduating on June..and me gonna grad on August insya Allah..
i love u so much mama....ur everything to me..
i wont hurt u and i vow to take care of u body n soul....
"happy mothers day"...
and have fun in cambodia mama and pa...i pray for ur safety journey...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...