Thursday, May 8, 2008

i miss my BALD BALD BALD BALD


i took this picture when i was in japan...if u were there..surely i will give this flower to u..to ask u..what will be the exact colour for the roses..?ha ha ha...nahhh..kidding!!

Dear Bald,,

u know something??
i think about u all night long..
and i miss u so much...
how many more days i should stay n wishing u to visit me and meet me here?
my life is so boring without u by my side..
im lonely and solitude...
u knew how i feel
...to tell the truth,,,i feel more pain than before...
so sad rite?
what to do..
bald has a war..
bald has to accomplish the mission..
i ll always pray for u..
yesterday,my friend bought me an orange juice ..exactly like the one that u bought for me..
omg...plz help me..all the memories we been together are so wonderful and tremendous...
bald bald bald bald...
thanks for everything..
to tell the truth....

"BALD IS BEAUTIFUL"
..hopefully u like the flowers.....
tya xde keje...and sangat gilee n sanggap!!
he he he..

2 comments:

The Pocket Rocketman said...

i love da rose..so colourfull..like our relationshp rite??tanx lot darl 4 being such great wife:P...hehe

Tyazizul said...

yayang jahat...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...