Friday, June 27, 2008

im off to KUALA LUMPUR KU SAYANG!




ok babai...im going to KL now..cant wait to watch Beauty n the beast..
tomorrow have lots of fun activities...KLUE urban scape..ihsan and others invited me to go there..but i dunno..just wait n see..
plus more i have to attend raudah's kenduri back in BANGI..
well..have to attend for sure!
Sunday:
Meet my sister kat TKC
and then bring her out..to catch new release movie..then gonna meet pama too kat Seremban 2
then...jeng jeng jeng

and guess what..im going to meet my niece..my irish niece back in town!
TISYA ,YEOP and KAK SHU..welcome home..

2 comments:

The Pocket Rocketman said...

hahaha..rambut 4g da pendek..sayangnyee pi potong

Tyazizul said...

4g potong rambut sbb die kene masuk belajar..student x leh rambut panjang..break the rules u know..he must be an obedient person like me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...