Monday, June 30, 2008

adahs kenduri

me(architect wannabe):P and wan(industrial designer)
cool guy ..suare sdap nak mati..name i dunno
anne and hubby "faiz" =landscape architects
the kezens..from left:4g,wan,me,ida
adah and 4g
it was held at adahs house..
the food was so yummy..
i cant even detain my stomach from eating like a pig..
my bro even my kezens ..ate so damn much..
malu ok bawak budak2 kecik ni..
so adah my dear,
good luck with ur new career then.. good luck to achieve ur goal..as in ur 2 part in architecture Have fun designing..have fun working! i hope u do like my gift.. wait for me..im coming to u soon..haha.. LONDON?what a cool city ..u go girl..!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Tyazizul said...

shoottt unknown person..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...