Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cliffs of Moher,Gallway

Cliffs of Moher
Erm,,this is the nice place to go too..It s in Ireland..
Wut cud i say??
"Bapakkkkkkkkkkkkk jauhhh"
"letey gileeee naik kete lame"
but...at last,,im sastisfied..
even i felt tired ..but once i step to this place..
i just can say
"wooouoooooooooooo"
so nice..so nice....so nice!
cliffs moher is the end of europe continent..
yeay..i did make some graffiti on the wall and jot my name on it..
"tyailyana was here"
who knows my future family gonna visit the place..haha..sigh~
the view from top of the cliff..so nice rite?
me and the nice background

me and my handsome bro..again...!

i like the material.Thought of applying this material as my wall fnshes one day.


me and my sayang mama.We look a like ?People often tot im my moms sister


The Cliffs of Moher (Irish: Aillte an Mhothair, lit. cliffs of the ruin, also known as the Cliffs of Coher from the Irish: Mhothair) are located in the parish of Liscannor at the south-western edge of The Burren area near Doolin, which is located in County Clare, Ireland.
The cliffs rise 120 meters (394 ft) above the Atlantic Ocean at Hag's Head, and reach their maximum height of 214 meters (702 ft) just north of O'Brien's Tower, eight kilometres away. The cliffs boast one of Ireland's most spectacular views. On a clear day the Aran Islands are visible in Galway Bay, as are the valleys and hills of Connemara.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...