Thursday, October 8, 2009

81009

Im turning 24 years old this year......and im whatever im now....Getting older,it makes me to learn a lot more things as in for dunia and the day after...Syukur,,Allah masih memanjangkan umurku dan memurahkan rezeki me and my family...a lot more to change...a lot more to learn..time running so fast....now im 24 years old already!Thanks friends for your wishes and all..
today is my birthday,tomorrow i have to submit my assignment ..and my sayang gonna balik a day after tomorrow..cant wait to meet him :)
indeed,feeling so touch received his msg just now...i love uuuu sayang..!

4 comments:

LUVLYDIYANA said...

comey nohhh.nway..dah makin tue now..happy burfday lalink!!

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

happy birthday yana! have fun on ur DAY..n may all your wish come trueeeee..!!!
bila cikgu mimah nk buat kenduri besar2 lagi ni..=)...
xsabar nk mkn ns minyak yana plak..!! ehehe=)

kuina said...

happy birthday

salam kenal...

A wisher said...

ateh!!!awak nk hadiah ape??barang2 yang cik termampu je la...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...