Wednesday, June 6, 2007

200 pounds beauty






If I had to describe this movie in only a few words, I would say that 200 Pounds Beauty is just a fun movie to watch. The story is simple, a woman who is overweight and unattractive, yet has a warm heart, becomes an almost perfect beauty via extensive plastic surgery. Most of the more amusing scenes are about how people treat her differently. I laughed so much that I really couldn’t remember the details.
200 Pounds Woman is the kind of movie that will have you laughing out loud and also bopping your head along to the soundtrack. The movie is just a wonderful film that did make me wonder what would happen if I did such an extreme makeover like Han-Na…….

so...better watch!!

BEST GILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...