Sunday, July 20, 2008

CHELSEA LIVE IN MALAYSIA..yahoo!!!

s a l a m evryone,

today i m not feeling very well..
i felt dizzy after taking my breakfast today..
i dunno why..maybe because i didnt take my morning shower 1st before i going out...
after a while of waiting..today he is in..
im so happy...he did cure me a bit..i can feel my sickness is reducing time by time..
maybe when hearing his voice cud give me so called "special spell"..haha sigh~
2nd,i got the ticket to watch CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeay!!now..im annoucing myself..or i pronouncing myself.."gila sangat dah"
even drogba didnt show up..he could make it to come here..but still the others are so welcome to meet me..hihi...
i asked my brother to get me the expensive ticket!
but hopeless "SOLD OUT"..
hmphh...takpe laa..x de rezeki..
but...OMG!!
u know how crazy i am toward the team..so indescribable..however,AZIZULHASNI still no 1..dont worry..hihhi..joe cole..ballack...kesemua la...luckily i bought something from london to show my support to CHELSEA!!he he he...

2 comments:

Rozaimi Bin Mohd Said said...

Chelsea is a good team but they are always comes after the great Man U...hahaha

Tyazizul said...

man u???no way man...chelsea..!!true blue for life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...