Thursday, December 25, 2008

Al-Fatihah

Dear Dr Shukri,

If u could hear me....
Thanks for your meaningful knowledge and everything u had done to me and others.Thanks for your kindness and for inspiring me to appreciate my life as an architecture student.Thanks for giving me spirit to endeavor my goal.You re the greatest lecturer ever in IIUM.
May Allah s.w.t bless your soul and place together with other wise people....amin......

in loving memory of Dr Shukri
  • Ph.D in Architecture, The Robert Gordon University, UK
  • Post Grad in Architectural Studies, The Robert Gordon University, UK
  • BSc. (Hons) Arch, The Robert Gordon University, UK
  • Diploma in Architecture, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
He was my lecturer for 3rd year IIUM.He thought me a lot especially in doing design and theory of architecture.He passed away due to glass piercing injury at KAED.

3 comments:

afif said...

dr shukri, where else can u meet a rhetorical lecturer like him... always posing questions to make u perah otak utk jawab... he was our thesis supervisor... we're sure gona miss him :(

Tyazizul said...

yes..indeed so true...he was my studio master...always asking something theoretical ..embarked the students to think more and more..that is Dr syukri..we re gonna miss him ..Such a big lost in KAED..Allah love him..Pray the best for him .May Allah bless him.
Al-fatihah

Anonymous said...

hye tya
alfatihah to your lecturer
what happened to him actually ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...