Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Remeniscing 2008

In january 2008,Batrisyia Saffiyah now can see the world...She was born in Dublin,Ireland ..so genius and brave ..gonna celebrate her 1st Birthday this coming friday...i dunno wut to get for her..one shop in sunway pyramid attracts me so much...gonna visit there someday to buy her prezy!Now tisya is slim...yaa keep it up the good work lady..She gonna be a sister soon..In June 2009 if i not mistaken..Cute sayang!Tisya is a daughter of a medic student of UCD (university college DUBLIN) and master student of UCL(university college LONDON).



the UIA TRIP..called "heritage studies" where we have to make a research on certain building aged 100 years bellow...for our group we have to study about "Bait Al-Barudi" am i spell it correctly?it was fun u know..bring all the architectures tool world widely..and studies the oarnamentations, people and environment.we spent nearly 3 weeks in Damascus and the trip was awesome!i met new friends ..UIA makes a collaboration with University of Damascus.(ARCHITECTURE).Indeed,we gained a lot of experience..especially when it comes to visit the WISE mousoleums like Khalid Al-Waleed,Nabi Ayoub A.S and etc.

After my journey to middle east,i soaring above the sky to EUROPE again..This time,we visited London,Dublin,Northen Ireland,Brussels,Geneva,Berlin,Amsterdam,Barcelona*sigh*Thanks for my beloved PAPA !!My dad dragged me to Europe because he wanted me to observe the value of architecture so that i can apply in to my design.Indeed,the architecture in EUROPE totally amazing compare to our country.The using of bombastic materials and structure impressed me so much..Plus,My dad asked my 2 lilttle sisters to follow in a way to follow my brothers step..Who really excel in his studies.I did shoooting a lot ...and its fun!


After struggling hard time studying,My brother..Azlan Helmy has passed all his exam and now been awarded to be a "DR" Alhamdulillah..Thank God!Well,this is my 1st time attending abroad convocation.oh yea its kinda so simple not like Malaysia..we have so many rules to obey.My abang also known as yeop got his degree at University College of Dublin and now working at Hospital Kuala Lumpur..Hard time to be a Doctor..no time with family...nvm...Niat itu penting..membantu masyarakat sekeliling..it s so pitty to hear my abangs stories about his patients at HKL..devastating!
After 2 months,attending my bro convocation..and now its my turn.I got a degree "Bachelor Science in Architecture Studies"(Honours)..architecture also is a toughhhh course!i sacrifice my sleeping time for a sake to finish my drawing.Staying all night long facing my monitor just to errect my building .Alhamdulillah.I made it.Thanks to everyone..Families,Lecturers,Friends..Being architecture students need to ponder and understand a lot of things..Research and reading lead u to success..Design without meaning is zero and have to be really good in presenting..y?untuk meyakinkan clients babyi got an offer to futher my Part 2 Architect immediately after i finished my degree..and yea..cant imagine how tough my life gonna be when it comes to "master" .Pray for me ya!im going to pursue my studies soon..and it kinda scary because i rarely read n revise when i stayed at home.huhuhu....i ll try my best for 2009...

Goodbye 2008....
Ahlan Wasahlan 2009...
i have to be *Good*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...