Thursday, March 12, 2009

ok..now i started back cooking!

Mee curry Hokkien....i love to create my own receipe because i believe that s what an architect does..
my 1st curry
chicken(halal) with marinated curry
Mee Curry Hokkien
...sounds yummy rite?huhu..yea...my mom asked me to learn cooking as much as i can while studying...because thats what she did when she s studying...not to forget my sis in law...Kak Shu...blaja cooking when she s away from family...ok..
so as the conclusion, i can cook =)

Mom and dad..dont worry i can cook now...can u remit some money to me so that i can buy a set of Jamie olivers...heheh..wud love to have that ....=)

2 comments:

IEYNA said...

pndi masak...

nyummy :)

Anonymous said...

wow!nampak cem sedap.....nak sikit!hehehe=P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...