Thursday, July 23, 2009

never ending

I've started my hectic life back again...and was frustrated after some changes yesterday..well I hope i managed to do all the works given successfully ..and ya...doing research while designing is not an easy task i suppose..oh ya!Morning everyone...!!!m in the library...huhhh
am i choosing the right path?so many works!!
im struggling to finish my studio's report..and the next following week,i have presentation on my findings and have to present it alone in front of the public ..omg!it makes me scared ....so busy no time to post any new entries ..just to update that ..hectic life is just enrolled..!!

Phew,
Exhausted Tya

1 comment:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Good luck and take care Tya!

U can do it dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...