Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My sister's 15 years old


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIRA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
I LOVE YOU MY SIS!!STAY STRONG AND STAY HUMBLE!


risau plak nk tunggu results PMR minah ni..
apeapepung,my sister syg..
hoping u gonna be somebody
keje bawah me pun ok gak
or else jadi DR gigi..
sbb gigi awak cantik no!
wakakakaa


Its my sister's fifth TEEN birthday..so we decided to celebrate her day in one bombastic restaurant called "Bubba Gump" ...well,the mainly dishes are seafood ..so u can eat any type of seafood that u like!!TO MY SISTER, happy birthday!Hope your dream come true ..and make sure u get a good results in your life ..especially towards the day after ..

The special shrimps menu goes to my sister..a birthday's girl favourite..a multi taste of shrimp!
yummmyy!!
This one goes to yeop n kak shu...its seafood rice...but not my favourite one!
and this is mine one...i really like salmon ..so its salmon veggie ..kinda nice also lahh!
my hubby gonna come back soon ..i wanna bring him to eat in this fabulous restaurant!
this is my mom's one...she took fish soup with bread??


here goes our strawberry shortcakes ...
its definitely YUMMY gilaa wess!
the best thing about this restaurant is the signboard to call up the waiter and waitress
if the signboard shows "Run Forest Run" ,the waiter will not entertain u..but if u change the signboard to red colour below the blue one "Stop Forest Stop"..so the waiter will stop and ask for anything!!no need to rise up your hand to call them ..


The birthday's girl with her charming sister...oh snap!
the clans ..
Last but not lease the birthday girl with her abang n kakak n mummy
i found this...its kinda hilarious ..but
betol wut...
life without chocolate is meaningless
do u agree with me???in the end,nak jugak mama suap...
hehehhe..
love u mom!
the best mom in the world..

even without dad,fendy n fauzy ..but u guys still in our heart
we love all of you!
dad especially!
muah muah muah!
family no 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://uhihasyv.wtcsites.com/iconoga.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...