Friday, July 10, 2009

HALU AUSTRALIA..!!!



Hye there..here i am in Kangroo's earth...
the time is so fast..
pejam celik pejam celik
now here i am..gonna start my 2nd sem ..
there s nothing i wanna say .. that i miss MALAYSIA so much plak now!
"di sini menanti ..di sana menunggu...disana menanti..di sini menunggu ...gitew"
the best thing when i arrived is this ...
a bouquet of flowers from my sayang
he missed me a lot!!!he he he....thanks for the surprise flowers too..
i didnt expect it my dear ...im happy to have him back..to gayut with him lama2 without limit..my line can gayut like 500 minutes for freee if he is using the same line like me..

HOWEVER.......
when i arrived Melbourne..the sad thing is



BEING APART AND ALONE FROM FAMILY !!

THANKS ALOT TO MY PARENTS N SIBLINGS..
I LOVE YOU ALL...
WISH ME LUCK IN MY 2ND SEMESTER
MY FAMILY IS GOING TO PERFORM umrah NEXT MONTH..
plz pray for me...!!!


p/s:i ve GAINED back!!eshul!



1 comment:

shima said...

hye.jeles-jeles.ade bf like yours.hee.nway.nice to know u.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...